The SpectroNet Collaboration Conferences (SCC) are a series which are addressing customers as well as researchers, developers and application engineers. SCCs are connecting actively research & development, products & services, marketing & sales as well as education & training for photonical sensors and systems for applications in industry, biology/medicine and daily life.
Photonical Sensors and Systems for mobile Measurement Engineering and Quality Assurance
2 Days, 50 Presentations, Exhibitions, Trainings & Workshops, Collaborative Evening Event with Thuringian Barbecue
Dates: 30.08.-31.08.2017 | Place: Moritz-von-Rohr-Str. 1a, 07745 Jena, Germany
|Presentations about current and future technologies as well as services||Exhibition of products, services and solved applications||High-Level business contacts to partners and customers||Exclusive lectures and trainings as well as digital documentation|
- get in touch with the community
- presentations about current and future technologies
- open lectures about GEO-, COLOR- and SPECTRO-photometrical imaging
- poster exhibition and institute presentations
- new business contacts to partners and customers
- open accessible and linked digital documentation
- product & service exhibition of scientific and industrial partners
- social event with special keynote speech
The SpectroNet Collaboration Conference 2017, Jena will be held on 30.08.-31.08.2017 in Jena, Germany in collaboration with the Clusterpartners ams Germany GmbH, Carl-Zeiss Spectroscopy GmbH and the AMA e.V..